Effective Date: August 1, 2023
1.0 Information Collection
1.1 Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, contact details, identifiers, credit card information and any other information you choose to provide.
1.2 Usage Data: We may also collect non-personal information automatically when you interact with our website. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other technical information.
2.0 Use of Information
2.1 Personal Information: We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To allow you to purchase products, gift cards, etc.
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with the requested information or services.
- To personalize your experience with our website and improve user satisfaction.
- To send you marketing communications, updates, or promotional materials that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of marketing communications.
- To review your application for employment.
- To review your request for information about franchise opportunities.
- To analyze website usage and improve our website's content and functionality.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and the rights of other users.
2.2 Usage Data: We may use usage data for statistical purposes, to analyze trends, administer the website, track user activities, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and transactional information. This information will help us improve our website and tailor it to the needs and preferences of our users.
2.3 Loyalty Club: We use contact information, identifiers, financial information, personal characteristics or traits, sensitive information to enroll you into our rewards program and loyalty club, create your online account, and administer your rewards account and benefits.
3.0 Information Sharing and Disclosure
3.1 Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you in their work for us (including, for example, cloud hosting providers, analytics, payment processing, financial institutions, order fulfillment, email delivery, marketing, insurance, internet service providers, operating systems and platforms, transportation, credit verification, maintenance, and customer support services). In some cases, such as payment processors, the vendor or service provider may directly collect the information from you on our behalf. These service providers may have access to your personal information but are only authorized to use it as necessary to perform the requested services on our behalf.
3.2 Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order, government investigation, tax authorities, or as otherwise required to protect our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or safety of others.
3.3 Corporate Transaction Recipients: We may share information with potential investors, purchasers, merger partners, and their advisors in the event we: (i) sell or transfer, or are considering selling or transferring, all or a portion of our business or assets; or (ii) are considering or engaging in any reorganization, conversion, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our ownership interest, business or operations.
4.0 Data Security
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
5.0 External Links
Our website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us. We have no control over the content and practices of these external sites and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any external websites you visit.
6.0 Children's Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.0 Processing in the United States
8.0 Nevada Privacy Rights If you are a Nevada resident, you may request that we stop selling certain categories of personal information that we collect. To exercise any of your rights, please use email us at email@example.com. For all requests, you must provide us with your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. We will verify your identity by matching the information we have collected against the information you have provided. Failure to provide the foregoing information may prevent us from processing your request.
9.0 Virginia Privacy Rights
9.1 Your Rights: Subject to certain exceptions and limitations, the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA) affords Virginia consumers the following rights:
- You have the right to request that we confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data and to access your personal data.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit the data to another controller without hindrance, where the processing is carried out by automated means.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data that we hold about you, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the purposes of the processing of the data.
- You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we have collected from you or obtained about you. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the exceptions to the VCDPA applies.
- You have the right to opt out of the processing of the personal data for purposes of (i) targeted advertising, (ii) the sale of personal data, or (iii) profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
9.2 Exercising Your Rights: To exercise any of your rights, please use email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all requests, you must provide us with your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. We will verify your identity by matching the information we have collected against the information you have provided. Failure to provide the foregoing information may prevent us from processing your request.
9.3 Appealing Our Decision: If we refuse to take action on your request, you may appeal our decision within a reasonable period of time, not to exceed 90 calendar days from the date of your receipt of our response. You may exercise your appeal rights by emailing us at email@example.com.
10.0 Contact Us: If you have any questions about this Policy or our data practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.